Employee Benefits & HR Consulting Services
CPI-HR, an Alera Group Company represents 15,000 employer groups with over four million employees. With our combined experience, we truly understand your human resource challenges and work with you to develop solutions that bring results.
CPI-HR is an Alera Group Company, an independent national insurance brokerage and wealth management firm with over 20,000 clients. The agency has $230 million in annual revenues and more than 900 employees in 60 offices across the country. CPI-HR operates independently with a local focus, but has the resources of Alera Group to enhance our service offerings to compete for national business.
Our Mission: To be an exceptional service organization offering innovative human resource solutions that enhance our clients’ people and profits.
Our History: Since 1977, we have been helping businesses maximize their investment in human capital by partnering with client companies to deliver Benefits Consulting and Brokerage Services that not only enhance employees’ lives, but also improve efficiencies and client company profits. The Consulting and Brokerage services continue to grow and the following is a brief history of milestones as we expand our HR Service Platform.
- 1998 - the company's name changed to Corporate Plans, Inc.
- 2001 - expansion into Third Party Administrative services offering a creative and integrated HRA platform taking advantage of leading edge consumerism tools and resources.
- 2002 - we purchased a Flexible Spending and COBRA Administration firm and have expanded the TPA services to include Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and a Private Exchange option.
- 2003 - Corporate Plans, Inc. founded Benefit Advisors Network (BAN) and is the managing agency of the now national platform that collectively represents the 7th largest Employee Benefits Practice in the U.S.
- 2004 - started Corporate Payroll Inc., a full service Payroll/HR and administrative outsourcing services
- 2005 - Corporate Plans, Inc. and Corporate Payroll Inc started doing business as CPI-HR.
- 2011 - Benefit Advisors Network launched the National Benefit Center (NBC) as a way to aggregate volumes of products and services so that our clients can have unique product offerings and enhanced leverage with service providers and carriers throughout the country.
- 2017: CPI-HR joins 23 other firms in forming Alera Group, an employee benefits, risk management, and wealth management firm.
- 2017 - Corporate Payroll, Inc. becomes Processus, Inc. and partners with Asure Software, Inc. to offer a full suite of HCM, Space Technology, and Administrative Solutions.
Working with CPI-HR means you have a wealth of resources available to you. We are a national company that is headquartered in Solon Ohio. Our unique platform allows us to service clients throughout the US , with expertise unparalleled by our competition. Our robust HR Administration platforms have allowed us to customize services and solutions that provide better business outcomes for our client community. Other companies may offer similar services but few compare with the combined experience of our network of professionals.
Every CPI-HR professional is determined to make a significant difference and add value to your organization. As a trusted advisor, CPI-HR partners with your Human Resource Department to support the management of your most valuable asset…your people. CPI-HR provides strategic and tactical solutions that help you attract, retain and empower your workforce. Whether it’s on a stand-alone basis or a more integrated employee benefit, payroll/HR, and benefits administration solution, we ensure that our services meet your goals and objectives.
We utilize our extensive experience and industry insight to make personal recommendations and implement effective solutions for all of our clients.