Can you afford the risks of COBRA non-compliance?
What is considered a qualifying event?
Is it mandatory to offer COBRA to dependents?
How long does COBRA last?
Smart COBRA can help!
COBRA Administration can be extremely time-consuming, complex, and if administered incorrectly can cost your company upwards of $100,000 in administrative costs and penalties!
CPI-HR’s Smart COBRA makes the administration of COBRA as efficient and cost-effective as possible while relieving your staff of time-consuming tasks and allowing them to focus on strategic activities that can help grow your business.
Smart COBRA Improves Efficiency & Lowers Costs
Working closely with your HR department, Smart COBRA manages the following services:
- Online portal for you to notify CPI-HR of COBRA-eligible employees and COBRA qualifying events
- Required notifications to qualified beneficiaries
- Billing and collection services
- Maintenance of account activity and records history
- Reporting of activity and status to keep you updated on the actions of your account and participants
- Providing customer support services to participants through our call center
- Dedicated Account Management to provide employers with support
CPI-HR’s Smart COBRA Administration service also includes 24/7 online access for you and your continuants as well as an Account Management team during normal business hours to manage your needs.